Quartzsite Area Chamber of Commerce & Tourism was founded in the summer of 2015. Quartzsite Business Chamber of Commerce sponsored the ribbon cutting ceremony on December 9, 2015.
We're centrally located at 1240 W. Main Street, directly across from McDonald's. There is easy access parking just west of the building.
Supported by an all-volunteer staff, the Quartzsite Chamber & Tourism is open 10am-2pm THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY
(More hours during the winter season.)
Email us at QuartzsiteTourism@yahoo.com
Phone: (928) 927-5200
Focusing on tourism, we:
- Promote Quartzsite businesses and events at the League of Arizona Cities & Towns Annual Conference, International Off Road Expo
- Sponsor Shop Small Business Saturday events
- Host Mixers and Networking Breakfasts
- Partner with Arizona Office of Tourism Rural Marketing Cooperative Program
- Sponsor the annual Hi Jolly Daze Parade
- Sponsor the Annual Christmas Light Parade
- Partner with La Paz Passport Program
- Support Quartzsite Neighborhood Watch
- Sponsor Quartzsite Cares Panhandling Awareness Project
- Enthusiastically support the Arizona Peace Trail.
- Mail Vendor Packets and Visitor Guides to future visitors.
Meet the Board of Directors:
President: Johnson Frais
Secretary: Janet Collier
- Past President Shanana Rain Golden-Bear
- Director: Dave "Bear" Collier
- Director: Richard Trusty
- Director: Monica Timberlake
- Director: Norm Simpson
- Director: Devyn Rosner
- Director: Isaac Saxton
Working together to build a strong local economy and tourist destination for the Quartzsite area.
To encourage the growth of Commerce, Industry and promote Tourism.
- Be actively involved in the community.
- Be open to new ideas and willing to consider change.
- Treat all relationships with honesty, respect and fairness.
- Identify issues of the community and regional concerns
- Combine our team efforts with yours to enable success.
- Support businesses with assistance to grow and prosper.
- Promote our business community